Getting an education is just the first step towards success and achievement. For the excellent student, TMUC has programmes in place to recognize these achievements, whether they are academic, sports or arts related. This not only serves as an encouragement, but it is also a beacon that gravitate potential employers and helps facilitate career successes for our students. We will continue to add more scholarships and awards so that our students will be rewarded for outstanding performance.
TYPES OF SCHOLARSHIPS
- Need-based Scholarships
- Merit-based Scholarships
- Merit-based Scholarships (After annual result. 1 distinction: 25% scholarship, 2 distinctions: 50% scholarship, 3 distinctions: 75% scholarship, 4 distinctions: 100% scholarship)
TMUC Global Education Scholarship
- New or existing students enrolling for Bachelor’s degree programmes at TMUC may apply for the TMUC Scholarship. Awards are granted to students with exemplary academic results or achievements in sports and arts.
- Open to Pakistani citizens, permanent residents and international students, the scholarships are tenable for the minimum period required to complete the full/remaining course of study, as stipulated by the programme.
- Scholarship is based on assessment of need and merit as well as availability of funds.
- Selection will be decided on the basis of information provided in this form and investigations for the authentication of provided information.
- Candidate may be required to appear for interview (s).
- The award covers scholarships for registration and admission fees.
- The scholarship is for one academic session and may discontinue if the student progress is inconsistent.
- The scholarship may be withheld on account of any disciplinary and attendance issues.
- The discipline committee has complete authority to withhold/withdraw scholarships at any point during the year.
- The numbers of scholarships available are limited and scholarship applications are entertained till October 30th. Scholarships are revised every year.
PROVIDING FALSE INFORMATION
Providing false information may result in one or all of the following:
- Cancellation of admission.
- Rustication from the university.
- Initiation of criminal proceedings.
- Disqualification for award of any future loan/scholarship.
- Refund of all the payment received and or a penalty equal to total scholarship amount.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING OUT THE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM
- Fill in the form using black ball point pen and write in capital letters and leave space between words
- Read the application form carefully.
- Make a photocopy of the application form
- Complete the photocopy form and make sure everything is correct and final
- Copy all information from photocopied form to the original form
- Submit duly completed application form to the admission office or focal person
- Furnish factual, comprehensive and authentic information in the form
- For family financial reporting parents/guardian may be consulted for guidance
- Whenever in doubt or lost, seek help from the Focal Person
- Check your application for spellings, grammatical errors and factual oversight
- Keep a photocopy of the filled-in original application form for your record
- Ensure that you have attached all the required documents by putting a tick mark in checklist
- Answer all questions. Those not applicable should be marked “N/A”
- Affidavit Needs to be submitted after final selection of the candidate
- To apply for a need based scholarship download form here.
*Please note that the application for scholarships will not be entertain without the complete form and documents and kindly adhere to the deadline no application for scholarships will be accepted after October 30th
Download Online Scholarship Form : Scholarship Application Form