TMUC has provisional recognition for LLM, MPAC and IFPs
International Foundation Program
“The University of London International Foundation Programme is a challenging and inspiring new programme that has been designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge to prepare you for rigorous undergraduate study. The programme is equivalent in standard to qualifications studied in year 13 in a UK school (e.g. ‘A’ levels). When you successfully complete the programme you will gain a guaranteed entry to an LSE-directed degree offered by the University of London International Programmes.
The IFP will give you direct entry to the B.Sc University of London Programme. If you are 17 years and above and wish to join the bachelor’s programme quickly without spending two years in A levels, with one year of IFP you can enroll into a three year Undergraduate Programme.
The International Foundation Programme consists of four courses (one compulsory course and three elective courses). The programme can be completed in a minimum of six months and a maximum of three years. Each approved teaching center will offer its own study schedule and the number of hours study you need to undertake each week will be dependent upon the institutions study timetable. As a guide, each course requires 150 hours of study time including classroom and private study.
Eligibility Criteria : Normally be aged 17 or over before December in the year of registration and have passes in
- A minimum of at least four separate subjects at GCSE/GCE O level, with grades A-C or the equivalent AND
- Acceptable examinations equivalent to GCSE/GCE O level English language at grade C or above or demonstrated fluency in academic English (for example, a test of proficiency in English such as IELTS at 5.5 overall).
For more information log on to
- Laptop and more tools available during the courses
- Online course content access
- SMS and Email notification
- Affordable course fee
- Dedicated Course Trainer