To become a Chartered Accountant you need to be motivated, possess analytical skills, numerical ability, a keen sense of what is going on in the world of business and finance, and personal qualities such as reliability and discretion. You will be required to study business and corporate finance, economics, auditing, taxation, management and information systems.
Why Choose ICAP
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP)
Is a professional body of Chartered Accountants in Pakistan, and represents accountants employed in public practice, business and industry, and the public and private sectors. The Institute is a member of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) which is the global organization for the accountancy profession.
“ICAP has more than 7,100 members who are currently working in 46 countries worldwide.
- Higher Secondary School Certificate with minimum 50% marks.
- ‘A’ Levels with minimum two passes, or equivalent qualification.
- Graduates with minimum 45% marks.
ICAP Qualification has four levels
Assessment of fundamental competencies (AFC)
Before entering into the professional exams; a candidates must pass from Assessment of Fundamental Competencies (AFC). There are four papers in AFC level; duration to complete AFC level is six months to nine months.
Certified in Accounting and Finance (CAF)
The candidates pass or obtain exemption from the papers of Certificate in Accounting and Finance (CAF) prior to training. There are nine papers in CAF level; completion time depends on the student individual performance to pass the exam in first attempt.
On successful completion of CAF, it is mandatory for the student to join an authorized training organization of the Institute for a prescribed period. Training includes specific learning hours for each field of specialization through practical experience.
CFAP and MSA level
To become a chartered accountant, the candidates are required to qualify the following stages:
- Certified Finance and Accounting Professional (CFAP)
- Multi subject Assessments (MSA)
- For details of the Fee structure for ICAPvisit http://www.icap.org.pk/become-ca/fee/
- For Fee structure of ICAP tuitions at TMUCkindly reach out to TMUC’s Islamabad
- Laptop and more tools available during the courses
- Online course content access
- SMS and Email notification
- Affordable course fee
- Dedicated Course Trainer