ICAEW Partner in Learning
The Millennium University College, TMUC is an Approved Partner in Learning (PiL) Center in Pakistan and one of the Best University for ICAEW in Pakistan.
ICAEW is a world leading professional membership organization that promotes, develops and supports more than 147,000 members worldwide. ICAEW provide our members with knowledge and guidance, and ensure ICAEW Chartered Accountants are meeting the highest ethical and technical standards. As financial experts they act in the public interest offering insights into business and the economy that help to shape government policy and regulation. The ICAEW Chartered Accountant qualification, the ACA, is one of the most advanced learning and professional development programmes available. It is valued around the world in business, practice and the public sector.
The ACA qualification has 15 modules over three levels; Certificate Level, Professional Level, and Advance Level. They are designed to complement the practical experience you will be gaining in the workplace. They will also enable students to gain in-depth knowledge across a broad range of topics in accountancy, finance and business.
ENTRY Point (Advanced Level)
ICAEW ADVANCED Level includes the following subjects:
- Corporate Reporting
- Strategic Business Management
- Case Study
- Awarded based on your experience – there is an Examination of Experience to complete which you complete in your own time.
- Successful individuals who join ICAEW through Pathways are entitled to use the ACA designation after their name and are entitled to full ICAEW member benefits.
- Supports your succession planning and talent retention plans.
- Simplifies administration by removing the need to be regulated by more than one accountancy body.
- ICAEW membership gives you access to a worldwide community of professionals, excellent technical expertise, ongoing career support and development opportunities plus a huge variety of products, services and events.
Eligibility criteria – applicants
Applicants can apply for ICAEW membership through Pathways if they meet the full eligibility criteria. To be eligible to apply, applicants must be able to fully meet all of the six elements of the eligibility criteria.
- You must have successfully cleared Certificate, and Professional Level Examinations and/or gained acceptable exemptions from the parent awarding body. OR
- You must be a current and fully qualified member holding full membership from one of the bodies below:
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP)
For more information please visit
Cost of the ACA
- Laptop and more tools available during the courses
- Online course content access
- SMS and Email notification
- Affordable course fee
- Dedicated Course Trainer