The Millennium University College Pakistan is one of the Best University for HND in Hospitality Management Pakistan offering HND Diploma affiliated with the University of London and HEC recognized institute in Pakistan with highly qualified and well-trained staff.
Pearson BTEC Level 4 HNC Diploma and Level 5 HND Diploma in Hospitality
Management (QCF) have been developed to focus on:
- Providing education and training for a range of management careers in hospitality, licensed retail, food and beverage or leisure and tourism sectors; for example food and beverage manager, front of house manager or events manager.
- Providing opportunities for learners to focus on the development of higher-level skills in a hospitality management context, including investigatory and research skills focusing on management issues within the context of hospitality, leisure or tourism
- Providing opportunities for learners to develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in working life within the hospitality industry.
HND is offered as a full time course of 2 Years duration comprising of Four Semesters having 4 units in each semester.
Core Units (7 Units)
1: The Contemporary Hospitality Industry
2: Finance in the Hospitality Industry
3: Customer Service
4: Research Project
5: Food and Beverage Operations Management
6: Rooms Division Operations Management
7: The Developing Manager
Specialist Units (9 Units)
9: Marketing in Hospitality
10: Human Resource Management for Service Industries
11: Work-based Experience
12: Resource Management in Hospitality
18: Facilities Operations and Management
21: Small Business Enterprise
25: Menu Planning and Product Development
26: Planning and Managing Food Production and Beverage Service
42: Employability Skills
- Laptop and more tools available during the courses
- Online course content access
- SMS and Email notification
- Affordable course fee
- Dedicated Course Trainer