Aspiring fashion designers gain a nationally recognized qualification and vital industry skills through this 2 year Higher National Diploma. Students will explore the fashion industry and its related disciplines and roles, covering technical and design fundamentals and how to generate new trends and ideas. The course incorporates practical hands-on assignments to more accurately reflect the fashion industry. It also helps you gain a cultural understanding of the fashion retail environment. You will have the chance to learn about specific market sectors and manufacturing processes as well as the demands these have on the industry.
This course is accredited by EDEXCEL
The course follows the Edexcel HND specification with units selected to give students an overview of the fashion and textile industry and the specialist skills to compete within the artistic, technological and marketable areas of their choice
The two years HND in fashion has 16 units in all (6 compulsory and 10 optional), the first year focuses on the design process from design research and development to the technical production of garments. The last 3 months are reserved for the completion of the projects and the annual graduate fashion show or exhibition.
FASHION INCUBATION CENTRE
TMUC Fashion Incubation Centre is a fashion business development program designed to support the next generation of fashion entrepreneurs in Pakistan gaduating from TMUC. The mission is to help grow and sustain the businesses of the students studying Fashion and Textile Programme over the course of the two years.
TMUC Fashion Incubation Centre will provide a creative professional environment to foster promising fashion talent, and help Learners grow and sustain their businesses. By offering free design studio space, business mentoring, educational seminars, and networking opportunities the program provides a way for participants to reach their full potential and become an integral part of the Pakistan fashion community. For more information on upcoming Fashion displays, Fashion shout outs and Fashion Parades.
For booking Fashion Studio contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you want to study fashion and textile with an eminence on artistic and practical aspects of designs and garments in the fashion and textiles industry we recommend you select the following units.
- Visual communication in Art & Design
- Ideas Generation& Development in Art & Design
- Contextual & Cultural Referencing in Art & Design
- Professional Practice in Art & Design
- Project Design, implementation & Evaluation
HND SPECIALIST UNITS
- Design Exploration in textile
- Design application in textile
- Techniques and processes in fashion
- Drawing techniques and process A &D
- Cultural understanding in fashion
- Communication with images in art and design
- Production techniques in fashion designing
HND SKILLS DEVELOPMENT UNITS
- Digital image creation and development
- Fashion promotion and marketing
- Fashion photography
- Personal and professional development
- Laptop and more tools available during the courses
- Online course content access
- SMS and Email notification
- Affordable course fee
- Dedicated Course Trainer