COURSE DESCRIPTION & SUPPORTED DISTANCE LEARNING MODEL
The Millennium University College Pakistan is one of the leading and Best Business University in Pakistan offering BA (Honours) in Business Administration affiliated with University of Hertfordshire.
The BA (Honours) Business Administration, aims to promote the employability of its graduates in order that they can thrive in an increasingly competitive environment. It achieves this through a blend of academic study, intercultural awareness and employability /enterprise skills development. Graduates of this business programme are equipped for the demands of a career in general management. The programme is structured to allow for progression from the undergraduate programmes in Business and Management, relevant HND, BTEC, Foundation Degree or other equivalent qualifications; so that students may study for the award of this Honours degree.
- Course is delivered by the Hertfordshire Business School
- Students are enrolled with the University of Hertfordshire with Guided Teaching & Learning at TMUC
- Access to Hertfordshire University’s virtual learning environment, university life and studies 24/7 wherever you are
- 3 start dates per academic year; students can begin any semester; with 8 modules, over 3 semesters, per academic year
- Assessment is through coursework
- Top-up degree within one year of their start date
- 2 years Degree/Level 6 Diploma (Business/Commerce, BBA)
- 240 Credits BTEC HND (Level 4/5 Business) a minimum of 8 Merits with at least 4 at Level 5 ( Business Discipline)
- International Baccalaureate score:24 ( Offer made outside of UCAS Tariff; calculated by tariff point offer by 10)
- (GCSE English & Maths, minimum Grade C or equivalent qualifications)
- An overall IELTS score of 6 accepted as equivalent to GCSE English at Grade C, for international students